Planning your trip!
01The Emerald Isle
02On the phone
Subject: ideas for your visit
Thursday, 3rd October:
- 8:00 a.m. Visit the Dublinia Museum to learn more about the Viking invasions
- 10:00 a.m. See the Waterford glass factory
- 1:00 p.m. Drive down to Rosslare to see the Dunbrody ship
- 9:00 a.m. See the Giant’s Causeway in County Antrim
- 12:00 p.m. Kiss the Blarney Stone in Cork
- 3:00 p.m. Check out the murals of Belfast
Listen: Ireland, Irish, Viking
Express your wishes
Think: Can you find a synonym for “I would like to”? For “I would prefer not to”?
Practise: Say three things you would or wouldn’t like to see in Ireland and explain why.