1. Not many students in the USA are victims of bullying.
2. 40% of Canadian students have already been bullied.
3. Bullying does not exist in France.
New tech bullying
Look at the picture. Are the adjectives positive?
Note the synonym of “monster” and the synonym of “failure”. Then, note the opposite of “sociable”. Monster (synonym): . Failure (synonym): . Sociable (opposite): .
Link the words to the correct definition.
Bullying can be…
A bully is someone who…
A bystander is…
Bullying someone means…
Write your own definition of “bullying”.
Compare the two pictures. 💡 Tip: Whereas the red-haired boy looks lonely, ...
Watch the first part of the video and imagine what will happen next.
a) The boy will fight with the other boys. (Right or wrong?) b) The boy will cry. (Right or wrong?) c) The boy will ask for help. (Right or wrong?)
Watch the end of the video. Choose the adjectives corresponding to the blond-haired boy’s reaction. 💡 Tip: In my opinion… As far as I’m concerned… To my mind… I think…
Why is the video called “Red”?💡 dye /daɪ/ your hair: change the colour of your hair.
Do you think this campaign is effective or not? 😀 or 😐 or 😕 ? Justify your answer.
Listen:What is your definition of bullying? Have you ever been the victim of a bully?
Réfléchis : Écoute et note si l’intonation est ↗ or ↘ pour chaque question. L’intonation d’une question ouverte est-elle ↗ ou ↘ ? Celle d’une question fermée est-elle ↗ ou ↘ ?
Répète :Have you ever comforted a victim of bullying?
Exercice 3 : Keep calm and stop bullying
Take the quiz.
1. Has anyone ever insulted you? 2. Has anyone ever hit you?
3. Has anyone ever threatened you?
4. Has anybody been mean to you because of how you look?
5. Have you ever made mean comments on social networks?
6. Have you ever received threatening text messages?
7. Have you ever seen someone else being bullied?
8. Have you ever threatened or pushed people? Or called them names?
Observe :Has anyone ever made fun of you?
Réfléchis : Repère l’auxiliaire, le verbe et l’adverbe. Quel aspect est utilisé ? Que signifie ever ?
Conclus : Avec le et l’adverbe ever, tu les expériences de ta vie.
Your first mission is to...
You must illustrate your twitchat with...
Choose your level:
Utilisation des cookies
Lors de votre navigation sur ce site, des cookies nécessaires au bon fonctionnement et exemptés de consentement sont déposés.